This is the best guide ever on how to hang Split Canvas Prints in Nigeria with Nails and without Nails…
Before we unleash detailed instructions on how to hang Canvas Prints Wall Arts in Nigeria, such as;
Split Canvas Prints, Multiple Panel Canvas Prints, 3 pieces Canvas Prints, Single Canvas prints and so on…
Just know that it is very easy and within few minutes, you have your Canvas wall arts fully installed in your Homes, Offices and anywhere.
In this Complete Guide you’re going to get answers to these question…
- How to properly hang Split Canvas Prints?
- Alternatives to sticking pictures on wall without nails?
- How to mount Wall Decor Arts in Nigeria?
- What can I use to hang Canvas Prints multiple panels without nails?
- The New ways to hang Split Canvas Prints on a wall.
Without further ado
HOW TO HANG SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS IN NIGERIA
Let’s say you visited a wall decor brand in Nigeria to BUY CANVAS PRINTS ONLINE.
After a couple of days you received your wall decor products.
The next step is to hang these wall arts – as usual with other wall hanging instructions, you will have to first gather together the tools needed to attach wall arts with ease in Nigeria.
- What to do before you buy Photo frames in Nigeria.
- Scintillating Answered Questions on Picture Framing in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Photo Editors Services and Cost.
- Create a Gallery Wall of Frames in Nigeria
- Best designs of Canvas Prints Wall Arts in Nigeria.
- How to Care For Canvas Wall Arts in Nigeria.
REQUIREMENTS TO HANG SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS IN NIGERIA
To successfully hang Split Canvas Prints with nails, you need to get these tools ready.
Canvas Hanging requirements are:
– Concrete Nails (e.g. steel pin nails, 2 inches),
– A pencil (Optional)
– A spirit level. (Optional)
Note: A spirit level is a device consisting of a sealed glass tube partially filled with alcohol or other liquid, containing an air bubble whose position reveals whether a surface is perfectly level.
Thanks to technology, you don’t need to purchase this item. There is now an app in PlayStore you need to download for the exact purpose.
Download the Bubble-level on PlayStore or Click here to download immediately as it helps to hang your Picture Frames to form a Wall Gallery.
…The whole idea is to make sure your picture frames are arranged in straight lines symmetry to your room…
– – – – – – – – – – –
YOU are invited to see this Edited Images, You will Love It! ♥
– – – – – – – – – –
Hang Splits Canvas Prints in Nigeria (ADVICE)
After you might have ordered for a handcrafted Split Canvas Prints Wall Arts and have received it to preferred location.
Before you hang, you need to put these practices on consideration.
- Center of Focus: Try your best to have your Canvas Print hung at the center of wherever you choose to hang them, such as; over the sofa, between two walls, bed, and so on.
- Eye Level: preferably, you need to hang the Canvas Panels so that it is at the perfect eye level and not too high up the wall.
- Away from Direct Sunlight: Though our Canvas Prints have UV Light Protection.
For the best practice, be sure that your canvases are not being exposed to any direct sunlight.
- No Damp Areas: If must hang your Canvas Panel in a bathroom, make sure your bathroom is big enough and your Canvas Prints hung far from where it will not be wet.
Please avoid damp or humid areas to avoid warping.
- Wear a Glove (Optional): When hanging your Canvas Prints Panels on the wall, Wear gloves If possible (A white cotton gloves preferably).
HOW TO HANG SINGLE CANVAS PRINTS WALL ART IN NIGERIA
Do you want to hang a single panel canvas wall art in Nigeria; you just need two concrete nails and a hammer.
Draw the point for the first nail using the pencil and complete the Canvas Print hanging process just as you see watching the video tutorial clip below
HOW TO HANG SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS WALL ARTS IN NIGERIA
More techniques and carefulness is required to Hang Split Canvas Prints in Nigeria.
You have to pinpoint where you want to hang each split canvas panel.
Using the above techniques for hanging single canvas wall arts – make sure you nail the right spot, one after the other as these can be tricky at times.
Check out the video guides below, but then RELAX as you will find out how we hang Split Canvas Prints without nails and in just two minutes…
AFTER HANGING YOUR SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS IN NIGERIA
- Now take a few steps back to admire your work.
- If you’ve done everything right, you’ll be filled with a great feeling of satisfaction when you look at it.
- But if you have the feeling that your photo canvas isn’t 100% upright, you can adjust it slightly by pushing it straight very gently by hand.
– – – – – – – – – – –
YOU are invited to See this Edited Images, You will Love It! ♥
– – – – – – – – – –
HOW TO HANG A SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS WITH NAIL – CONCLUSION
Step 1: Find the perfect place for your photo canvas to hang.
Step 2: Mark the point for the first nail with a pencil.
Step 3: Make a second point at the same level with the help of a spirit level
Step 4: Do the same for other Canvas Print Panels (depending on the number of Split Canvas Prints Wall Arts you are to hang)
Step 5: Hammer the nails in so that they stick out around 2cm from the wall and are at a slight upwards angle.
Step 6: Now simply hang your Canvas Panels on the nails!
HANGING SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS IN NIGERIA, WITHOUT A NAIL
Looking for best alternatives to hanging anything on walls in Nigeria, such as Picture Frames, Canvas Prints and Mirrors etc without the use of nails and Hammer?
ALTERNATIVE 1: HOW TO HANG ANYTHING WITHOUT NAILS USING NANO MAGIC DOUBLE-SIDED TAPES
WHAT ARE NANO MAGIC TAPES IN NIGERIA?
Nano magic tapes as it’s been called is a Double Sided Adhesive Tape designed for use in several homes, kitchen, offices, and for other uses.
Nano Magic tapes are best known for their outstanding adhesiveness & great waterproof ability!
With the Nano Tapes at homes and offices., no more use of nails for hanging Split Canvas Prints Wall Arts in Nigeria!!
HANGING CANVAS WALL ARTS IN NIGERIA WITH NANO TAPES
No doubt, Nano tapes are perfect for household and industrial uses.
* Nano Magic Gel Tapes are double sided and can be washed many times and still be reused again and again.
* When you take off these adhesive tapes on the wall, it will leave no residue, so no harm to your wall!
* It can be applied to types of surfaces such as: wooden, plastic, glass, marble, etc, but not great for rough walls like text-coated walls (think of where normal Cellotapes could work properly).
*Nano Magic Tapes for wall arts are strong, durable, have High tensile strength and High ductility and has no effect on the environment.
Checkout this detailed REVIEW OF NANO MAGIC TAPES IN NIGERIA…
ALTERNATIVE 2: HOW TO HANG ANYTHING WITHOUT NAILS – HANGING STRIPS
WHAT ARE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA?
These handy hanging strips are designed to lock your pictures straight and securely onto a variety of surfaces.
With these modern and innovative picture hanging adhesive strips, you can mount and remove pictures without damaging your walls – no nails, tacks, or tape required.
These Hanging Strips holds strong; yet comes off cleanly without leaving a sticky residue or stains on your wall.
You can hang your Picture Frames, Poster Frames, Canvas Print Panels, and all our Frames on any space you desire with the Picture Hanging Strips “a damage-free solution for decorating your home or office”.
HANGING CANVAS PRINTS WALL ARTS IN NIGERIA WITH PICTURE HANGING STRIPS
Adhesives strips are best hanging arts and wall decor products because of they are:
- Easy to Put Up
- Holds STRONGLY and removes cleanly
- Apply and remove strips in seconds
- Picture or Frames locks in place
- HOLDS STRONGLY on a variety of surfaces, such as: Painted, Stained or varnished wood, Glass, Tiles, Metal, Painted Drywall and other smooth surfaces.
- DOESN’T HOLD on Emulsion Paint, Textured Walls or surfaces, Wallpaper, Brick, Rough or Non-stick Surfaces, or Fabrics.
- Easy to remove or replace with no surface damage.
- Available in several sizes.
- Available in WALL DECOR STORES IN NIGERIA
HOW TO USE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS FOR PICTURE FRAMES
…Applying Picture Hanging Strips to just about any flat, clean surface is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Watch How To Use Hanging Strips…
…Allow the adhesive strip an hour to set after application, the strip adhesive holds strong, yet doesn’t leave a sticky residue or stains…
HOW TO REMOVE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA
…To remove; simply grasp the hook and stretch the Picture Hanging Strip straight down slowly until the base and strip release from the wall…
Watch How To Remove Hanging Strips…
PICTURE HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA (SIZES & PRICES)
These modern strip adhesives are available in 3 sizes;
Picture Hanging Strips Small Size:
The smallest sizes of the adhesives are 1.5cm in width and 4.6cm in length.
Each pair of small strips holds up to 1.8kg or 4lb
Picture Hanging Strips Medium Size:
The medium size of the adhesives are 1.6cm in width and 6.9cm in length.
Each pair of medium strips holds up to 5.4kg or 12lb;
Picture Hanging Strips Large Size:
The largest sizes of the adhesives are 1.9cm in width and 9.3cm in length.
Each pair of large strips holds up to 7kg or 20lb.
Note: The heavier the object to hang, the more multiple pairs of Picture Hanging Strips is needed.
E.g. A large wall art like a 30×40″ canvas print frame will require more Hanging Strips for a stronger support than one Split Canvas Prints panel …
BEST PICTURES HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA FOR HANGING SPLITS CANVAS PRINTS AND OTHER OBJECTS
There are different types of adhesives for hanging wall decor products in Nigeria such as Picture Frames, Split canvas wall arts etc.
The most recommended of them all is the Command Strips for Hanging Pictures.
Checkout this detailed REVIEW OF COMMAND HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA…
HOW LONG DO COMMAND STRIPS LAST?
Command™ adhesives are designed to stay in place for as long as you need it to, and will stay put for many years.
Therefore Command™ Hooks and Strips and be used as temporary or permanent hanging solutions.
When you do want to take them down, they stretch off cleanly, without damaging your walls.
Command strips are available on Amazon US; and are shipped to Nigeria by StockFrames Interiors.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Update! A NEW WAY TO HANG SPLIT CANVAS PRINTS ON A WALL!
Another easy way to putting up Split Canvas Prints Multi Panels in Nigeria is to make use of a STAPLE GUN SHOOTER.
Simply arrange the canvas print panels Facing Down, according to their arrangements.
Then staple them together (from the back) with the Staples Gun Shooter.
Finally nail the wall to hang the top of the Canvas Prints Multi Panels already adhered.
… If this new method of mounting Split Canvas Prints is not okay by you. It’s highly recommended you purchase any of the alternatives published…
– – – – – – – – – – – –
You have seen how easy it is to hang your wall decor products such as Split Canvas Prints WITH and WITHOUT NAILS.
If you found this information helpful, Please kindly share on Facebook and ask any questions on the comment section below.
We Appreciate A lot!
With Love From StockFrames™ (2020) ❤️