This is only guiding you to need to hang picture frames in Nigeria without nails and with nails…
At the end of this detailed guide, you will be able to hang anything like Picture Frames, Wall Arts, Poster Frames, Collage Frames, Traditional Frames, Split Canvas Prints, Mirrors and a whole lot of light weighted Décor objects on the walls without using nails.
Be rest assured you’re going to get answers to these question…
- How to properly hang a picture?
- Formulas for hanging framed pictures!
- Where to hang a picture on a wall?
- Hanging portraits on Walls!
- How to hang other wall decor arts on walls?
- What can I use to hang pictures without nails?
- New ways to hang pictures on a wall
Without further ado
WHAT ARE PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
Picture frames are decorative edging designed to add authenticity and protection to a picture, such as a paintings or photographs; thereby making it easy for presentation and display.
Framed photos or pictures have several designs, affordable and great for your Nigeria wall decorations.
They can immediately refer good message to your visitors and aids in keeping great memories.
- What to do before you buy Photo frames in Nigeria.
- Scintillating Answered Questions on Picture Framing in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Photo Editors Services and Cost.
- Create a Gallery Wall of Frames in Nigeria
- Best designs of Canvas Prints Wall Arts in Nigeria.
- How to Care For Canvas Wall Arts in Nigeria.
ANY FORMULA TO HANG PICTURES FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
This is only necessary if you’re to hang two or more pictures frames and need a special guide for a great outcome.
This Layout plans and pictures hanging formulas create attractive display of stylish accents and helps in mounting pictures on walls like a pro.
Let’s take a look at some popular well designed layouts to complement your home Interiors in Nigeria.
FLOOR-TO-CEILING PICTURE HANGING LAYOUT:
The name says it all.
This gallery layout is a great idea if you have whole lots of pictures frames and you have no idea on how to decorate your walls with them.
COLUMN PICTURE HANGING LAYOUT:
This gallery wall layout work especially well for narrow spaces, and perfect for about four to six picture frames.
FOCAL POINT PICTURE HANGING LAYOUT:
The gallery layout usually involves a large size frame in the center, then surrounded by smaller similar pieces that can be aligned or staggered depending on the look you’re going for.
“Simply start with a large center frame and keep adding smaller-size frames over time in any direction,”
GRID PICTURE HANGING LAYOUTS:
Grid gallery layout works perfect for frames with the same size, shape and theme.
They’re usually arranged in multiples of three, two or four.
CLASSIC PICTURE HANGING LAYOUTS:
Classic gallery layout design is popular for picture frames of several sizes and shape.
More formulas for Hanging framed pictures of several sizes and shapes here…
WHAT DO YOU USE TO HANG PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
On visiting online stores like Amazon, you will find a whole lot of tools for hanging picture frames.
Popular picture hanging hardwares includes:
- The sawtooth: which can provides enough support and easy for hanging and leveling of light weighted picture frames.
- The Wire System: this involves a metal wires installed firmly at the back of the frames for easy support and hanging.
- Others: There are a whole lots of picture hanging tools here All these pictures hanging hardwares requires at least a single nail on the wall for a complete picture frames mounting.
Do you need to hang picture frames in Nigeria without the use of nails for damaging of your walls –
TYPES OF NAILS NEEDED TO HANG PICTURES FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
In Nigeria, nails are commonly used to hang picture frames.
The most recommended Nails for mounting framed pictures in Nigeria are the Concrete Nails.
Concrete Nails solves common problems of hanging picture frames securely so it doesn’t fall.
A single 2″ (two inches) concrete nail driven into the wall at a steep angle, at least 45 degrees will provide much greater holding power than tapping the nail straight into the wall.
Though Nails are commonly used for hanging pictures in Nigeria;
Generally, screws provide more holding power than nails as they’re better for hanging large and heavy picture frames.
A Nailing Gun is also recommended for accuracy and speed.
HOW DO YOU HANG PICTURE FRAMES ON A WALL WITH NAILS IN NIGERIA?
Just like the Split Canvas Prints Hanging Methods, you will have to first gather the tools needed to hang your frames on your wall successfully.
PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA HANGING REQUIREMENTS
To successfully hang StockFrames Photo or Picture Frames, be aware of the tools needed.
These tools are:
– A small hammer,
– Steel or Concrete nails
– A pencil (Optional)
– A spirit level. (Optional)
Note:A spirit level is a device consisting of a sealed glass tube partially filled with alcohol or other liquid, containing an air bubble whose position reveals whether a surface is perfectly level.
Thanks to technology, you don’t need to purchase this item. There is now an app in PlayStore you need to download for the exact purpose.
Download the Bubble-level on PlayStore or Click here to download immediately as it helps to hang your Picture Frames to form a Wall Gallery.
…The whole idea is to make sure your picture frames are arranged in straight lines symmetry to your room…
– – – – – – – – – – –
YOU are invited to see this Edited Images, You will Love It! ♥
– – – – – – – – – –
PROPER HEIGHT FOR HANGING PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA
The location at which you hang wall art depends on the wall height, the position from which you view it and the artwork’s size.
After you have ordered for our Hancrafted Picture Frames or Poster Frames and have received it to preferred location.
You need to put these practices on consideration before hanging…
- Eye level: Preferably, you need to hang your photo frames so that they are at the perfect eye level and not too high up the wall.
- Away from Direct Sunlight: For the best practice, be sure that your Photo frames are not be exposed to any direct sunlight.
- No Damp Areas: If must hang your Picture Frames and Poster Frames in a bathroom, make sure your bathroom is big enough and your Frames hung far from where it will not be wet.
Please avoid damp or humid areas to avoid warping.
STEPS TO HANG PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA WITH A NAIL
Note: StockFrames Pictures Frames comes with a hook already installed. So you receive them complete and ready to hang.
Step 1: Find the perfect place to hang your picture frames.
Step 2: Mark the point for the nail with a pencil.
Step 3: Hammer the nails in so that they stick out around 2cm from the wall and are at a slight upwards angle.
Step 4: Now simply hang your Picture Frames on the nail!
HOW TO HANG GALLERY WALL FRAMES AND OTHER WALL ARTS?
Hanging multiple picture frames requires a wall gallery layout style.
The number of picture frames to hang will determine a gallery wall layout design to select.
Learn to setup a Gallery Wall of Picture Frames in Nigeria with ease…
HOW TO HANG POSTER FRAMES IN NIGERIA
Poster Frames are like the Traditional Pictures frames just that they are Larger And Heavier and made for showing off large pictures, usually 24 x 36 Inches and even larger.
Here at StockFrames, we focus on creating only the 24 x 36 Inches Poster Frames in Nigeria.
The border of our modern made Poster Frames can be Wood or Plastic, and a sheet of Plexiglass to cover your artwork.
StockFrames made Poster Frames are built light-weighted and easy to install.
HANGING POSTER FRAMES WITH A NAIL
Note: StockFrames Poster Frames (both Portrait and Landscape) arrives your homes with 2 HOOKS (perfectly symmetrical) at the back for quick and easy hanging.
Step 1: Find the perfect place to hang your Poster Frame.
Step 2: Considering the center, Mark a point for the first nail with a pencil.
Step 3: Measure the distance between Second Hook and the First Hook of the Poster Frames you are about to hang,
Step 4: On the wall, mark a second point from the first point at a straight line with the help of a spirit level considering the distance you obtained.
Step 5: Hammer the nails firmly in, so that they stick out around 2cm from the wall and are at a slight upwards angle.
Step 6: Now simply hang your Poster Frame on the nails!
Hanging Picture Frames on the Wall with Two Hooks Video Tutorial
Watch this video for visual direction
AFTER HANGING YOUR PICTURES FRAMES IN NIGERIA.
- Now take a few steps back to admire your work.
- If you’ve done everything right, you’ll be filled with a great feeling of satisfaction when you look at it.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to get your picture frames completely level just by eyeballing it. When in doubt, make use of the Spirit Level or Bubble Level for iPhone or Android.
– – – – – – – – – – –
YOU are invited to See this Edited Images, You will Love It! ♥
– – – – – – – – – –
ALTERNATIVES TO HANG PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA WITHOUT NAILS
- Looking for alternative to using nails on walls?
- Searching for how to stick pictures on wall without nails?
- GOOGLING about how to hang things without damaging walls?
This is your final quest, because you find new ways to hang anything on walls in Nigeria, such as framed Picture, Split Canvas Prints, Mirrors, Wall Arts etc.
– Also items found in your cupboards, lockers, offices, kitchens, utility rooms, kids’ room, baths, etc. “WITHOUT the use of nails, screws and hammer”
ALTERNATIVE 1: HOW TO HANG ANYTHING WITHOUT NAILS – NANO MAGIC DOUBLE-SIDED TAPES
WHAT ARE NANO MAGIC TAPES FOR PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
Nano magic tapes as it’s been called is a Double Sided Adhesive Tape designed for use in several homes, kitchen, offices, and for other uses.
Nano Magic tapes are best known for their outstanding adhesiveness & great waterproof ability!
With the Nano Tapes at homes and offices, no more damaging of walls or use of nails for hanging picture frames in Nigeria!!
HANGING PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA WITH NANO TAPES – FEATURES
No doubt, Nano tapes are perfect for household and industrial uses.
- Nano Magic Gel Adhesive Tapes are double sided and can be washed many times and still be reused again and again.
- When you take off these adhesive tapes on the wall, it will leave no residue, so no harm to your wall!
- It can be applied to types of surfaces such as: wooden, plastic, glass, marble, etc, but not great for rough walls like text-coated walls (think of where normal cellotapes could work properly).
- Nano Magic Tapes for hanging pictures are strong, durable, ductile, have High tensile strength and High ductility and has no effect on the environment.
ARE NANO TAPES PERFECT FOR HANGING PICTURE FRAMES ON WALLS?
Knowing how much weight Nano Tapes can hold helps you know what items you to hang with them.
Nano Magic Tapes don’t only saves you time but guarantee you don’t damage your walls with nails while trying to make your interiors look attractive with wall arts and decorations.
Nano Tapes in Nigeria can hold more than 2 KG (4.8 LBS) on a smooth surface so you can arbitrarily hang light weighted picture frames with ease.
For Heavier Picture Frames – Use magic removable gel grip tape in multiple places to stick the frames to a wall.
HOW TO USE NANO MAGIC TAPES TO HANG PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
1 – Clean the surface, keep it dry.
2 – Cut the right size you want and stick it on the Surface
3 – Tear off the protective film of the double-sided tapes and stick the picture frames to the exposed adhesive.
4 – Hold still for few seconds to insure firmness.
5 – YOU’RE DONE!
WHERE TO BUY NANO MAGIC TAPES IN NIGERIA?
Nano Magic Tapes is a new product invented to prevent the use of nails and keep your walls and surfaces safe from unnecessary harm.
Nano Tapes adhesives are great for wall hangings without nails
The best online store to buy Nano Magic Tapes in Nigeria is at STOCKFRAMES INTERIORS.
Checkout this detailed REVIEW OF NANO MAGIC TAPES IN NIGERIA…
ALTERNATIVE 2: HOW TO HANG ANYTHING WITHOUT NAILS – HANGING STRIPS
WHAT ARE HANGING STRIPS FOR PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
These are handy and adhesive hanging strips designed to lock your picture frames and wall arts straight and securely onto a variety of surfaces.
With these modern and innovative picture hanging adhesive strips, you can mount and remove pictures without damaging your walls – no nails, tacks, or tape required.
These Hanging Strips holds strong; yet comes off cleanly without leaving a sticky residue or stains on your wall.
You can hang your Picture Frames, Poster Frames, Canvas Print Panels, and all our Frames on any space you desire with the Picture Hanging Strips “a damage-free solution for decorating your home or office”.
Picture frames Hanging Strips in Nigeria is the perfect “damage-free solution for decorating your home or office”.
DO PICTURE HANGING STRIPS WORK ON FRAMED PICTURES?
Adhesives strips are perfect for hanging wall arts and wall decor products, and framed pictures in Nigeria, because of they are:
- Easy to Put Up
- Holds STRONGLY and removes cleanly
- Apply and remove strips in seconds
- Picture or Frames locks in place
- HOLDS STRONGLY on a variety of surfaces, such as: Painted, Stained or varnished wood, Glass, Tiles, Metal, Painted Drywall and other smooth surfaces.
- DOESN’T HOLD on Emulsion Paint, Textured Walls or surfaces, Wallpaper, Brick, Rough or Non-stick Surfaces, or Fabrics.
- Easy to remove or replace with no surface damage.
- Available in several sizes.
HOW TO USE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS TO HANG PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA
…Applying Picture Hanging Strips to just about any flat, clean surface is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Watch How To Use Hanging Strips…
…Allow the adhesive strip an hour to set after application, the strip adhesive holds strong, yet doesn’t leave a sticky residue or stains…
HOW TO REMOVE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA
…To remove; simply grasp the hook and stretch the Picture Hanging Strip straight down slowly until the base and strip release from the wall…
Watch How To Remove Hanging Strips…
BEST PICTURES HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA FOR HANGING PICTURE FRAMES AND OTHER OBJECTS
There are different types of adhesives for hanging wall decor products in Nigeria such as Picture Frames, Split canvas wall arts etc.
The most recommended of them all is the Command Strips for Hanging Pictures.
ARE COMMAND STRIPS GOOD TO HANG PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
Command Hanging Strips are the best alternative for “No nails hanging Pictures frames” and wall arts in Nigeria without Nails and Screws.
Checkout this detailed REVIEW OF COMMAND HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA…
WHERE TO BUY COMMAND PICTURE HANGING STRIPS IN NIGERIA?
3m Command Hanging Strips is a double-sided adhesive invented to prevent the used nails and screws when hanging objects like picture frames, Split Canvas Prints, Mirrows etc.
The best online store to buy Command Hanging Strips in Nigeria is at STOCKFRAMES INTERIORS.
HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN COMMAND PICTURE HANGING STRIPS HOLD?
These Command hanging strip adhesives are available in 3 sizes;
- Command Picture hanging strips small size: The smallest sizes of the adhesives are 1.5cm in width and 4.6cm in length.
Each pair of small strips holds up to 1.8kg or 4lb
- Command Picture hanging strips Medium Size: The medium sizes of the adhesives are 1.6cm in width and 6.9cm in length.
Each pair of medium strips holds up to 5.4kg or 12lb;
- Command Picture hanging strips large Size: The largest sizes of the adhesives are 1.9cm in width and 9.3cm in length.
Each pair of large strips holds up to 7kg or 20lb.
Note: The heavier the object to hang, the more multiple pairs of Command Picture Hanging Strips is needed. E.g. a Poster Frame will require more Hanging Strips for a stronger support than one Split Canvas Prints Panel…
HOW LONG DO COMMAND STRIPS LAST?
Command™ adhesives are designed to stay in place for as long as you need it to, and will stay put for many years.
Therefore Command™ Hooks and Strips and be used as temporary or permanent hanging solutions.
When you do want to take them down, they stretch off cleanly, without damaging your walls.
HOW TO HANG HEAVY PICTURE FRAMES IN NIGERIA?
When hanging large and heavy pictures frames, thick screws with firm hooks are highly recommended.
Large sizes of command hanging strips are also great for a firm picture frames mounting.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
You have seen how effortless it is to hang picture frames in Nigeria with and without nails.
If you found this information helpful, Please kindly share on Facebook and ask any questions on the comment section below.
We Appreciate Alot,
With ❤️ From StockFrames™ (2020)