WELCOME TO HOW TO HANG CANVAS PRINTS PANEL SPLITS
Before we unleash detailed instructions on how to hang StockFrames Photo Canvas Prints, such as; Our Canvas Prints Split Panels with Multiple Pieces and even the Canvas Prints Single Panels.
Just know that it is very easy, within few minutes, you have your dream interior decoration in your home fully installed.
Your walls are going to look amazing, feel free to fantasize.
As usual with other picture hanging instructions, you will have to first gather together the tools that you will need to attach the Canvas Print Panels.
CANVAS PRINTS HANGING REQUIREMENTS
To successfully hang StockFrames Canvas Prints Panels Splits, be aware of the tools needed.
These tools are:
– A small hammer,
– Two nails (e.g. steel pin nails, 35 mm),
– A pencil (Optional)
– A spirit level. (Optional)
Note: A spirit level is a device consisting of a sealed glass tube partially filled with alcohol or other liquid, containing an air bubble whose position reveals whether a surface is perfectly level.
Thanks to technology, you don’t need to purchase this item. There is now an app in PlayStore you need to download for the exact purpose.
Download the Bubble-level on PlayStore or Click here to download immediately as it helps to hang your Picture Frames to form a Wall Gallery.
…The whole idea is to make sure your picture frames are arranged in straight lines symmetry to your room…
– – – – – – – – – – –
YOU are invited to see this Edited Images, You will Love It! ♥
– – – – – – – – – –
CANVAS PRINTS HANGING ADVICE
After you might have ordered for our handcrafted Canvas Prints Split Panel Frames and have received it to preferred location.
Before you hang, you need to put these practices on consideration.
- Center of Focus: Try your best to have your Canvas Print hung at the center of wherever you choose to hang them, such as; over the sofa, between two walls, bed, and so on.
- Eye Level: preferably, you need to hang the Canvas Panels so that it is at the perfect eye level and not too high up the wall.
- Away from Direct Sunlight: Though our Canvas Prints have UV Light Protection.
For the best practice, be sure that your canvases are not being exposed to any direct sunlight.
- No Damp Areas: If must hang your Canvas Panel in a bathroom, make sure your bathroom is big enough and your Canvas Prints hung far from where it will not be wet.
Please avoid damp or humid areas to avoid warping.
- Wear a Glove (Optional): When hanging your Canvas Prints Panels on the wall, Wear gloves If possible (A white cotton gloves preferably).
HANDING CANVAS PRINT PANEL SPLITS WITH A NAIL
Draw the point for the first nail using the pencil and complete the Canvas Print hanging process just as you see watching the video tutorial clip below
AFTER HANGING YOUR CANVAS PRINTS PANELS
- Now take a few steps back to admire your work.
- If you’ve done everything right, you’ll be filled with a great feeling of satisfaction when you look at it.
- But if you have the feeling that your photo canvas isn’t 100% upright, you can adjust it slightly by pushing it straight very gently by hand.
– – – – – – – – – – –
YOU are invited to See this Edited Images, You will Love It! ♥
– – – – – – – – – –
HOW TO HANG A CANVAS PRINT – CONCLUSION
Step 1: Find the perfect place for your photo canvas to hang.
Step 2: Mark the point for the first nail with a pencil.
Step 3: Make a second point at the same level with the help of a spirit level
Step 4: Do the same for other Canvas Panels (depending on the number of Canvas Prints Panels you are to hang)
Step 5: Hammer the nails in so that they stick out around 2cm from the wall and are at a slight upwards angle.
Step 6: Now simply hang your Canvas Panels on the nails!
HANGING CANVAS PRINT SPLIT PANEL FRAMES WITHOUT A NAIL
Looking for the best alternative to hang all objects on the wall, such as Picture Frames, Canvas Prints, Mirrors etc without the use of nails and Hammer on your walls?
Your Wall Damage Free Solution = HANGING STRIPS
WHAT ARE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS
These handy hanging strips are designed to lock your pictures straight and securely onto a variety of surfaces.
With these modern and innovative picture hanging adhesive strips, you can mount and remove pictures without damaging your walls – no nails, tacks, or tape required.
These Hanging Strips holds strong; yet comes off cleanly without leaving a sticky residue or stains on your wall.
You can hang your Picture Frames, Poster Frames, Canvas Print Panels, and all our Frames on any space you desire with the Picture Hanging Strips “a damage-free solution for decorating your home or office”.
PICTURE HANGING STRIPS – THE DETAILS
- Easy to Put Up
- Holds STRONGLY and removes cleanly
- Apply and remove strips in seconds
- Picture or Frames locks in place
- HOLDS STRONGLY on a variety of surfaces, such as: Painted, Stained or varnished wood, Glass, Tiles, Metal, Painted Drywall and other smooth surfaces.
- DOESN’T HOLD on Emulsion Paint, Textured Walls or surfaces, Wallpaper, Brick, Rough or Non-stick Surfaces, or Fabrics.
- Easy to remove or replace with no surface damage.
- Available in several sizes.
HOW TO USE PICTURE HANGING STRIPS
…Applying Picture Hanging Strips to just about any flat, clean surface is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Watch How To Use Hanging Strips…
…Allow the adhesive strip an hour to set after application, the strip adhesive holds strong, yet doesn’t leave a sticky residue or stains…
…To remove; simply grasp the hook and stretch the Picture Hanging Strip straight down slowly until the base and strip release from the wall…
Watch How To Remove Hanging Strips…
PICTURE HANGING STRIPS SIZES & PRICES
These modern strip adhesives are available in 3 sizes; Small, Medium, and Large.
Each pair of small strips holds up to 1.8kg or 4lb;
Each pair of medium strips holds up to 5.4kg or 12lb;
Each pair of large strips holds up to 20lb.
Note: The heavier the object to hang, the more multiple pairs of Picture Hanging Strips is needed.
E.g. A Poster Frame will require more Hanging Strips for a stronger support than a Traditional Picture Frame…
BEST PICTURES HANGING STRIPS FOR HANGING CANVAS PRINTS AND FRAMES
The most recommended is the Command Strips for Hanging Pictures.
They are available on Amazon US; we plan to ship them to Nigeria as soon as possible.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
You have seen how easy it is to hang your Canvas Print Panel Frames?
Please leave a review once your receive your order or share an Interior Deco you just bought on Facebook
We Appreciate Alot,
More Video Guide to Enjoy
With Love From StockFrames™ (2020) ❤️